YOU’RE IN GOOD COMPANY WITH COMFORTMAKER
Comfortmaker heating and cooling systems are designed and manufactured by International Comfort Products (ICP). ICP’s quality reputation has been built on a rich heritage of firsts in engineering and technology. In fact, innovation is in our DNA, and as a Comfortmaker dealer you’ll reap the rewards of that pioneering mindset, forward thinking, and commitment to excellence.
A HISTORY OF EXCELLENCE
ICP is part of the UTC family of companies.
• ICP was founded in the early 1900’s
• ICP became part of United Technologies Corporation (UTC) in 1999
• UTC is one of the world’s most respected and innovative companies, serving customers in the commercial, aerospace and building industries
• UTC brands include Otis; UTC Climate, Controls, & Security; Pratt & Whitney; and UTC Aerospace Systems
A LEGACY OF PIONEERING INNOVATION
Our founders were pioneers who transformed entire industries.
• Willis Carrier patented the first modern air conditioner
• Charles and Jeremiah Chubb patented the first detector lock
• Robert Edwards patented the first electric alarm bell
• And Walter Kidde patented and later produced the first integrated smoke detection and CO2 extinguishing system for on board ships
WORLD CLASS MANUFACTURING
Comfortmaker products are manufactured to the industry’s toughest standards.
• Firmly positioned at the forefront of research and development
• Research-driven, customer-focused engineering
• New technology helps our products to be more energy efficient, durable, reliable, and easier to install and maintain
• Manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, and Canada
EXTENSIVE DISTRIBUTION NETWORK
Comfortmaker dealers can count on local support.
• One of the largest networks of independent wholesale distributors and contractors in North America
• The FAST®Parts business helps ensure that Comfortmaker parts and accessories are readily available